PowerClear was established in 2004 by Michael Byrne, Campbell Brooke and Mark Sanderson. PowerClear's directors are qualified arborist's and employee a hands approch to the management of our business and all projects that we under take.
PowerClear offers a holistic approach to vegetation management. We can facilitate our clients needs in all areas within the vegetation management industry. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Consulting arborist's that can provide expert advise and services to meet your requirement in relation to all vegetation management issues including tree reports, management plans and data collection
- Climbing arborist's to carry out pruning and removal works
- Truck and chipper crews
- Stump grinders
- Elevated work platforms
- Forestry mowers including excavators, tractors and skid steer
- Tub and horizontal grinders
- Excavators with grapples and stick rakes
- Skid steer loaders with grapples and stick rakes
- Supply of aged forest mulch
PowerClear is committed to delivering excellence to clients through our vegetation management operations. Our experience, innovative thinking and expertise allow us to provide industry leadership across the areas in which we operate. Our people are highly skilled, passionate, hardworking and are the foundation of our success.
We are a quality assured company holding third party certification in the following:
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental management Systems
AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
ISO 14001:2004 Environmental management Systems
© Copyright 2016. PowerClear | Site by Toledoh. All rights reserved.